Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scab In Beard Problems With Accutane/acne And Scabs/dryness Underneath Beard?

Problems with accutane/acne and scabs/dryness underneath beard? - scab in beard

So I'm in the Accutane, and it made me crazy, but it is the goal.
I'm 16 and I decided to push a barren (beard, not much). The problem is now, there are many dry skin + a few scabs around my beard, especially in the chin area. Since I am very stubborn, I tend to pick my scabs. I have now officially over do it, but if I did, the crust would be clear / yellow, and a lot of plasma, and so of course, another plasma crust. I do not know what I do at this point, because I refuse to shave their beards and disclosing this scourge.

Suggestions?
I humidity every day, but is quite difficult, in an unkempt beard.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Accutane I a few years ago. Cetaphil save your life. You can buy at the pharmacy. I have also Neosporin your crusts in the night during sleep. It will help to dry and cure overnight. Stop picking your scabs though. The right of your skin is so thin now, and what the will of the scar. You are now going through hell to avoid scarring. :-)


http://www.cetaphil.com/Products/cleanse ...

Good luck

Post a Comment