Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Make A Surfboard Rack How To Strap A Surf Board To The Top Of A Honda Civic Without It Making Noise On The Drive.?

How to strap a surf board to the top of a Honda Civic without it making noise on the drive.? - how to make a surfboard rack

I recently purchased a foam board, 9 feet (yes, I am still learning) and which are loose on top of my Honda Civic 08 seatbelt related. The street was very loud. In addition to the loss of buzz, I now understand by turning the belts can be solved, but also a sound beating tin. I thought that the upper part could damage my car, so I stopped to check. Everything was safe and the straps became narrow. Why are these tough sound and how can I prevent this? Is there another board receive should they?

No comments:

Post a Comment