Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If I Have Tooth Absess Does That Mean I Have Hiv I Love My Husband Of 24 Yrs But.........?

I love my husband of 24 yrs but.........? - if i have tooth absess does that mean i have hiv

I married @ 16th
I love my husband more than ever before. he loves me too, but said that many bad things.
AMI is now 40th is the 46th
as if the whole time, why did they say or do stupid things! instead of the IAM. IAM is sometimes!
Yesterday was a Abbesses tooth, swelling of the face, etc. I was so worried.
went to the doctor and pay your share. drinks too much. I asked him to please slow down want to lose, I do not love him.
It seems that the more pleasant for him, IAM, which may be the toughest.
is bipolar (works) would never in his family to the doc for medication for it! Anyone who works hard, he loves me, but its funny.
It could be a different man, but I love him.
it means to me. I say, what they do!
someone like me here?
I try so hard to find. is spoiled.
Her mother, a separate prepare meals at home as a child because he is very demanding.
$ 16.00 per hour I'm $ 8.00.
're 50/50 invoices.

10 comments:

JC said...

Oh Mercy, the consumer is probably the key to their problems. I hate it. This is my life cause much pain. If you mood swings, which was caused by drinking and can bipolar. Alcohol is not good for anyone who may bipolar.

I am sure that you are somewhere you want to have with him forever. Sometimes we are so used someone who does not believe we can ignore that person. Believe me, you can. I realized that is not mentioned, almost nothing good about this .... to ask the person why causes.

Some people confuse with love is dependent on one person. Women often seem to do. I can not be surprised if this can be with you the case.

I can only say this because I know that I have to say. I do not want to lose my security. I would not change my life, because even if I am not very happy I was used to doing things as they were. Finally the day came, I said enough, and I was better because of it.

It takes advantAge at which is about the bills ... I can not stand it. It has to happen to shake not keep them still for granted. If it is very bad, I would take some time with family or friends to spend a reminder of what not you glad to be here.

What happens to you, I hope, a way to accept your fate or change it here.

Good luck, and safe.

LADYQUEE... said...

This serious problem. Seems to have no respect for you. When u lose respect in a relationship usually ends badly. Try to talk to him about how u feel and see what he says. If the market continues to happen, you're gona end fraud and you do not want to go down this route if you really like. However, speaking to try to help you. If this does not teach us a lesson, treatment similar to C, if you want. Good luck

Jimenez G said...

You should not marry early

Mit said...

24 years of marriage and wants to change it now. There was a time. You can have that beautiful, but you get what you have.

Tell him how you feel when you say that your stupid. Tell 16 and $ 8 is not equal to 50/50. Speakers can not understand what they are doing.

Talk talk talk, then again

Putt said...

No human can tolerate violence over a long period, at least in a small voice, the deepest of them said: "This is really what you deserve."

olderbut... said...

You know what I should do, but until we find the courage to do so, will live in it. It will not change. You can accept or be willing to turn the tide. I do not want to seem, or insensitive, but what are the facts as I see them. Good luck!

sinned said...

Anyone who has a lot of questions. come on, more importantly, it is bad. Abuse And you? If so to finish. No one deserves violence. never

ROB. B said...

Mind.Your and keep them in a number of years, but still young enough to be somewhat>> better than the tail feels freshen up and reflect, think what he wants, not like the sound of it will change, this can Now change the time? What to do, do quickly sweety not getting any younger, right? Person of life was unhappy with anyone! Good luck ... Your friend from Tennessee ... ROB

john d said...

ur not, if satisfied go to

hungerfo... said...

You.If psychological is not prepared in consultation with the service you go with your own life without him.As is, while the worst is yet get.Good luck.

Post a Comment